Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Scooter Tilda

It's Hump day and I have Scooter Tilda to drive you thru the rest of the week. This image is from the Truning Leaves Collection. I colored this image with Copic Sketch Markers.  The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the other flower, I made from a paper doily. The DP are from different collections and I layered them up.

I also used some  DooHickeys (border, tag, fence & grass) and stitched the first 2 layers of paper.

Some Liquid Pearls were added and Glass Effects for the head light.



Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty Mae. I love the feminine look of tilda on her scooter. wonderful accessories. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Mae. Love her pink scooter and all details.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so colorful!!! I love this Tilda so much....
    Hugs Martine...xx

    ReplyDelete