Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tilda with Violin

 Hiya! This is my first card from the Nativity Collection. This is Tilda with Violin and I colored her with Copic Sketch markers.  I love her hair and I enjoyed coloring it too! 
I used MIC Blending cards and I love it!!!!
I followed a very simple sketch and embellished the card with lace, ribbon, an angel charm and beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The DP is from My Little Yellow Bicycle. Sentiment is from CCDesigns.


 Copics used:
Skin: E21, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E47, 37, 35, 51
Dress/ Wings: W3, 2, 1, 0, 00
Shadows: E42, 41, 40
Violin: E 25,  23,  21, 11

 To make the flowers more Christmas-y I sprayed them with Shimmer Spritz and added frosted berries and some holly leaves.



Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

  1. hi Mae, what a great creation you made, love it dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and the stamp is zo zo lovely !!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all so pretty !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mae,

    thank you for your lovely comment on my card!
    Ilove your blog and your creations, so i'll will be you follower.
    Sorry for my bad english! Hihi.

    Hugs Pouwla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is so pretty. Beautiful colord, absolut stunner.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete