Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Tilda

Hello again Magnolia fans! 
I have a card to share with you and I used Happy Easter Tilda from the Little Easter Collection. And as I was going thru my 6x6 paper packs, I saw one old/retired MME paper pad and I thought it would be a nice to use it for the image I chose.  I actually made 3 other sentiments for this card because the image is so versatile that you can use it for any "happy" occasion.


I used DIs to color Tilda and the swirl stamp is also from Magnolia. I really love the older stamps especially the accessory and background stamps and this swirl stamp is one of my favorites.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used Viva Decor Pearl Pens for the pearls.


The ribbon is from my stash and so is the lace, brad and charm. The DooHickey dies I used were Scalloped Stitched Lace and Tea Label Tags




Don't forget, Once Upon a Time Collection is now available in your favorite stores.
And the Dies that come with this collection is coming soon too!


I hope you like my card today. 
Have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

  1. What a super beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifulllllll
    lllllllllllllllllll....loveeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Love the way you colored Tilda's hair!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! I love it! I've only recently discovered Magnolia stamps. I only have one--they are a bit hard to find.

    ReplyDelete