Monday, May 6, 2013

Gift Card Envelop

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. 
Have you ever given a gift card to someone? But why a gift card?
Were you too busy you forgot to buy a gift?
Or you just don't know what to give the person?
Did you just stick it inside a plain envelop? 
Or even just handed it to them?
Hmmm... I think I have answered "yes" to my own questions!

Here, I'd like to share a gift card holder/envelop using Magnolia DooHickey Dies to decorate it.
For the image, I colored Little Cute Tilda from the
Once Upon a Time Collection with DI Reinkers.


  I used 7 DooHickey Dies to make this simple project:
Peacock Feathers
Flags
Tilda Envelop Edge
Bon Vogaye Foliage
Magnolia Tree
Dream Tag
Heart Swirl

I used some jute string to close the flap.

For the size of the mini envelop, I based it on the width of the envelop edge die. It's a bit too big for my iTunes gift card but I guess the extra space is perfect for a small note or letter for the recipient. 


I hope you like my simple project for today.
Magnolia  DooHickey Dies are super cute and versatile that you can use them on any project.
Add them to your collection now. They're available at your favorite craft store and stockist.

Thanks for dropping by!
See you again next time.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Mae,

    What a lovely gift card holder you have created.
    You used very nice paper and colors.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! A sunning idea!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete