Friday, May 24, 2013

Special Post Delay


Hi. I'm sorry was not able to make my "special" post yesterday. I will do it over the weekend after I figure out how to put the inlinkz thingy. 

It's for my Birthday candy! I turned thirty "something" yesterday (May 23) and while I was working on the post, my husband and son took me out for lunch, then we hung-out for a while then they took me out again for dinner. So, I basically didn't have time to work on my post.

In the mean time, I have another card to share.
This is Sitting Tilda with Butterfly from Once Upon a Time Collection and 
Nativity Fence from the Nativity Collection.


*~*~*~*~*

I hope you like my card today.
 I do apologize for my candy delay but watch out for it because there will be a
DooHickey Die included!

*~*~*~*~*

Happy weekend to all of you

3 comments:

  1. Where are all the people Mae,,am I really the first one to give you a comment?

    Your card is as always so adorable and gorgeous.And you've colored the stamps sp beautiful, I'm fond off this colors.

    I have the stamp too, but I did not just it yet. The toes are so adorable on the stamp.Looks like my toes,whaaaa!!!!!

    lots of love Ju@nitaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mae, stunning colouring and fantastic details.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mae,

    What a beautiful card i love the colouring and the details are just stunning.
    I have also made with this lovely Tilda a card.

    I have been following you blog for a while.

    Hugs Marrie
    http://marrie-scrapblog.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete