Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ballet Princess

 A few more days left for my Birthday Candy.  You can scroll down or click ------->>>>>> HERE

*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Hello there friends.
I have a card for to share today and a bunch of DooHickeys to feature.
Here, I have Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes from the Once Upon a Time Collection.


I colored with with my Copic Sketch markers and I used some Frantage around the image.


A book card was  something that I don't usually do, but I really like it. I attached some seam binding at the side to keep the card closed and as an accent as well.


The inside of the card had a gift card holder and I used the Rich Rack DooHickey to make this one. It perfectly fits a regular gift card --exact same size of a credit card.


And here are the DooHickeys I used for this card.




I really appreciate you dropping by today. 
See you again soon!


5 comments:

  1. This card looks so wonderful! And the gift holder is such a clou on this card!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ma gosh Mae that is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Gorgeous card may. I love it! Love colors you used, Tilda beautifully coloured and embellies. Adorable!
    Hugs and much love,
    Lena, from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a adorable card Mae,and I love the embelishment of the ballet dancer so cute fabulous girl.I can't say it enough you always amaze me.everytime again and again.I only thought that blue is the color for boys,but this card looks so pretty in blue.

    Lots of hugs Ju@nita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mae,

    This card looks so gorgeous love the colors and dancer Tilda is so cute.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete