Friday, March 28, 2014

Two Tilda Cards


Hello my lovelies!
I have 2 cards to share with you today. I colored both images with Copic Sketch Markers.  My favorite ink pad for coloring with Distress Markers just run dry and I can't find another pad to replace it. It's an old ink pad and it is no longer available. So it's a bit frustrating not having the ink pad I'm comfortable coloring with.  Oh well... but I'm glad I have my Copics to play with.

My first card features New Year Sakura Tilda from the Winter Wonderland Collection. And the second card features Tilda Hiding Rose Bouquet from the Lost and Found Collection. For both cards, I used A2 size card base.

I tried to keep the cards simple and flat for easy mailing  but for the first card, I couldn't help but add some Wild Orchid Craft flowers. The second card fits really well inside a A2 sized envelop even with the button on top.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


And I would like to remind you of the Magnolia DT Blog Hop next week!
Mark your calendars and and remember the blog hop starts at 9am Sweden Time.

Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you at the Blog Hop!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: